DEXSO - Organic Gas 500ml


Tax included Shipping calculated at checkout


Dexso Organic Gas 500ml

With DEXSO DME you extract much more, in less time and work much safer! Dexso DME is 99.99% pure dimethyl ether. This product is an organic gas as well as a high-quality, absolutely harmless solvent that leaves no traces or toxic impurities.

Greater yield
Compared to butane, the structure of the dimethyl ether molecule allows it to extract a broader spectrum of fat-soluble compounds. This means greater yield and higher quality of the extract, which preserves the flavor of the plants.
Dimethyl ether is non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and safer for the environment. It is used as an extractive solvent in the food industry and in other manufacturing processes, such as use as a propellant in various medical products, such as throat and mouth sprays.
99.99% pure
Dexso DME contains 99.99% pure dimethyl ether. Dimethyl ether is an organic gas, absolutely non-toxic; the remaining 0.01% is composed of water, CO² and ethanol. All non-toxic products!
High efficiency
Dexso DME is the ultimate extraction solvent. Thanks to its greater solvent strength it removes all fat-soluble compounds, such as terpenes, almost instantly. This means that with Dexso. DME will require less solvent to produce a better extract.
Faster processing
The evaporation point of Dexso DME is much lower than that of butane. This means that Dexso DME evaporates much more quickly, cutting the clean-up process by hours. You can use the time saved to produce much more oil!
Much safer
Dexso DME is much safer than any other hydrocarbon-based product, as it requires three times the concentration to become dangerous. The lower risk of explosion greatly increases the safety during the process.

Payment methods

American Express Google Pay Maestro Mastercard Shop Pay Union Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You might also be interested in...

Recently viewed