Plagron PK 13-14
PK 13-14 Plagron is a high quality bio mineral fertilizer and provides your plants with the extra dose of phosphorus and potassium, essential elements during the flowering phase of the plant. Phosphorus and potassium are responsible for the cellular structure of plants, giving them the necessary consistency and stability and also promotes the plant's resistance to diseases and parasites.
This fertilizer can be administered in addition to a normal fertilization program that also includes a flowering fertilizer. In this case PK 13-14 becomes a real booster that will make your best harvest even more abundant. In case of deficiencies of these elements in the soil, which usually manifests itself with an anomalous state of growth and flowering of the plant, PK 13-14 rebalances this lack and allows the crop to continue to thrive. The salts dissolved in the solution are immediately absorbable by the roots, this prevents any deficiency from progressing and compromising the harvest, re-establishing the nutritional balance in the growing substrate.
- Accelerates growth and flowering
- Increases resistance
- Increases the quantities of phosphorus and potassium
- Ideal for avoiding nutritional deficiencies
- Shake well before use
- Add 1.5 ml of PK 13-14 per 1 liter of water (1:500)
- It can be administered from the fourth week of the flowering period up to one week before harvest
- Combine PK 13-14 with Real Sugar for best results
- If the nutrient solution becomes cloudy, adjust the pH value to be less than 6.0 and repeat the mixing process
- Use this nutrient solution 1 to 4 times a week, during the flowering phase
- the 1st week dilute 0.25 ml of PK 13-14 per 1 liter of water.
- the 2nd week dilute 0.75 ml of PK 13-14 per 1 liter of water.
- the 3rd week dilute 1 ml of PK 13-14 per 1 liter of water.
- the 4th week dilute 1.5 ml of PK 13-14 per 1 liter of water.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.